Saturday, September 29, 2012

Beads of Courage Challenge Results

I just wanted to share the results of the Beads of Courage Challenge that I had the pleasure of participating in on September 15th. I joined other lovely lampworkers at Expressive Glass Studio, just outside of Buffalo, NY. Here is the cache of beads that were created!

Photo Courtesy of Vicki Schneider, owner of Expressive Glass
Taking part in this event was a joy--not only did I get to connect with other lampworkers, which is rare for me, but knowing that my work would be touching the lives of children made it even more special.

I would love to hear from other lampworkers who may have taken part in the bead challenge! Feel free to leave a comment with a link to your blog post, so we can all see how many beautiful beads were made for the children!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Share what's on your mind!