Saturday, January 19, 2013

Time to Design for ZNet Shows!

My job has been especially draining lately, and I have been feeling very restless given that my creative muse has had to take a backseat to getting through the day without falling asleep in my soup...well, that's exaggerating a little bit. I haven't been eating much soup.

So imagine my surprise and delight when I received an email from Bill, from ZNet Shows...a major bead supplier! I knew of ZNet from my most recent visit to BeadFest Philly in August. I stumbled, literally, into their area, at the point of bead exhaustion...I was ready to head back to my hotel and just crash. But the people manning the ZNet booth were so friendly that I reached deep down into my soul and found the strength to buy a few more beads and some lengths of cool chain.

So what did Bill want? Based on my participation in the Bead Soup Blog Hop and my other blog posts, they wanted to offer to send me free beads if I was willing to design some pieces that they might choose to take to Tucson this year. If you are new to beading, Tucson is where all sorts of huge bead shows are held in February.

So, he wanted to send me free beads? And I would get to create with them? Of course I am interested! And this is what I received!!!

From ZNetShows.com!

Bill had said that they were looking to focus on their "Sea Glass" line...so I was expecting a small handful of beads...not this extremely generous, gorgeous bead soup!

So this weekend, I will be locking out the world and playing! Pieces have to be done by January 24th, so I am hoping to have everything done and photographed by Monday...I will be sure to share my creations once I get the go ahead from ZNet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Share what's on your mind!