Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bead Soup Blog Hop #7 Is Coming!!

Last summer I participated in the 6th cycle of the Bead Soup Blog Hop, hosted by Lori Anderson. Well, the time for the next Bead Soup is upon us, and this time there are over 500 beading bloggers participating! As last time, Lori has broken partners up into three different reveal dates, to make surfing the blogs a little bit easier to manage.

I have been selected for the first reveal, which will be March 30--don't worry, I will remind you! I am paired up with a fellow crafty soul, Bev Breisinger, who lives just a hop, skip and a jump from my aunt down in Pittsburgh! Small world, right? Bev is a lover of all creative things, has a soft spot for cool buttons, and also dabbles in digital media. You can visit Bev's blog, Country Frog Creations to learn more about her crafty world.

Once Bev and I have both received our soup from each other, I will post my goodies and get to work! For now, here is a preview of what I sent to Bev...kind of looks like a fat hummingbird with the Photoshop filter applied, but I guarantee it's beads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Share what's on your mind!