Sunday, March 17, 2013

Even more behind...

The Art Jewelry Elements Earring Challenge Reveal, part 5 was supposed to be today. Well, it *is* today, it's just that *someone* wasn't able to fit everything in these past two weeks. I'm a special education teacher, and IEP season concluded this past Thursday--so anyone who works in education can probably understand completely when I say the last few weeks was a little busy. For the rest of you folks, just imagine drowning in paperwork...and sprinkle some lemon juice on those resulting paper cuts.

But I did want to acknowledge the rest of the worls that was able to get their beautiful earrings made for weeks 9 & 10. Please click below for the links to some beautiful creations, and in two weeks, I will have four pairs of pretties to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Share what's on your mind!