Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pay It Forward: Gift from Terra Beadworks!

I signed up to participate in a Pay It Forward event that will be on-going throughout the year. While I am still in the midst of creating and dreaming up something pretty for the three wonderful people who signed up to receive a gift from me, I have received my first gift!

I had signed up to join in the Pay It Forward event on Katherine Gale's blog, Terra Beadworks. Katherine was a sweetheart. She contacted me, saying life had been crazy, and would I mind, as my pay it forward gift, a selection of beads?

Seriously? You're asking a bead addict if they would mind more beads? Could there be anything that would make me happier?

So delicious!!!

So here is the gorgeous assortment of beads Katherine sent. She knew I liked purple, and threw in perfectly coordinating pinks and blues! Since she also included in the gift two toggles, and some focals, I am going to attack this bevy of beads as a "bead soup" and use them together to create some pretties. There are so many cool polymer clay beads in the selection, I will be able to make some really unique pieces! I will be sure to share these creations with you when I get them completed!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! Glad you like them Rachel. They look pretty delicious. Thanks for posting and I can't wait to see what you cook up!
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Share what's on your mind!