Monday, July 23, 2012

Some More New Lampwork Beauties!

Well, I think they're beautiful!

I'm slowly getting pieces photographed and listed in my Etsy shop. Here's one bracelet, that my mom was drooling over (and she's not a big jewelry person, so that's a huge compliment!):

Click on the picture to go to the listing!


I also made a necklace with some of my handmade "fire opal" beads. The term "fire opal" comes from Amber Ballard (http://www.etsy.com/shop/Na0sGlass), who shared her technique for creating cool effects with silver foil and certain special glass. I love making these beads, as each one is truly unique, so many thanks to Amber for sharing her knowledge!

Click on the picture to go to the listing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Share what's on your mind!